7215 Bridger Place
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
* Aid in preparing for a move
* Aid in preparing to downsize to a smaller space
* Aid in setting up organized spaces in your new home
-Assistance in De-Cluttering-
* Aid in the planning, pricing & staging of your garage sale
* Organizing pick up of unwanted furniture, clothing, and other un-needed items.
* Provide assistance in dropping off donated items.
-Time Management Coaching/Consulting-
* Provides support in pursuit of more productivity in home, office, and/or personal goals
* Calendars and list’s for busy households.
* I can assist in how best to use the 24 hours given to you in a day.
* To help people on the road become organized.
* Teach you how to start a project within your living environment.
* How to start a meal prep system.
* How to gift and downsize during the later years.
* How to keep the kids play areas tidy and how to set up a toy rotation system.
Organizing has been a passion of mine since I was a young child. I always had a neat bedroom, my school desk was tidy and my homework was turned in on time. I love organization! I grew up with two extremely organized parents. For me organization comes naturally.
I have a bachelors degree in psychology and have spent several years working with children and their families. I have seen how busy life can be with both parents working full time. Work, school, day care, extra curricular activities and the unexpected turns in life can lead to needing more than 24 hours in a day.
I have a patient, flexible and understanding personality. I will advise you on your organizational needs but never make you do or get rid of anything you are not comfortable with. Your stuff is always yours to keep if you wish. I will provide you with ideas and tips on how to repurpose, sell, donate and gift your items.
I have been through the child rearing years and am now entering into the empty nest years. I have seen my parents grieve the loss of their parents. I know that life transitions can be emotional and organizing and resetting our living spaces is a part of each transition.
I have lived in the Sioux Falls area my whole life. I have a husband and two sons. I enjoy yoga, traveling, walking our dog and organizing.
* De-clutter and organize any space in your home
* Create order in each room by finding logical places for your items
* Organize photos and memorabilia
* Create systems and/or routines to better manage your home and family life
* Aid in planning to make the most of your grocery budget
* Plan, purchase, and prepare meals
* Saving money by eliminating food spoilage and decreasing the amount spent eating out.
-Family Management Coaching-
* Aid in setting up personalized systems for routine home maintenance.
* Solutions to finding balance in family obligations, activities and scheduling
* Provides encouragement and support for families seeking more peace & order within their home.
* Help through life’s transitions: marriage, death, birth, graduation, and moving.
* Sort through paper (no matter how many piles)
* Aid in determining what papers to keep and for how long
* Create customized filing systems to manage your papers
* Organize desk, cupboards and work area